Manufacturing Process Engineer, PCBs - Hiring during COVID
Location : Piscataway NJ US 08854
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20216-AS1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/21/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to work as a Manufacturing Process Engineer responsible for manufacturing precision PCB automated test equipment (A.T.E) for testing hardware microelectronics.
- Responsible for manufacturing processes of both Precision Mechanical Drilling and Lamination leading a team of Mechanics and Press shop personnel.
- Responsible for leadership, training, and coaching of machine operators.
- Responsible for optimization of production processes in the shift operation and ensuring productivity.
- Responsible for continuous improvement for function and capacity of the manufacturing processes.
- Comply with quality standards and safety regulations.
- Lead the implementation of new technologies and strategies.
- Maintain the infrastructure to ensure availability.
- Track of engineering changes (ECNs) by updating process documentation and procedures.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, MS preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in PCB manufacturing or a similar file.
- Experience or understanding with other PCB processes (such as wet processes) is a plus.
- Experience working in a precision manufacturing environment.
- Experience with supervising shift operators.
Contact: Alex Salewycz