Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location : Brighton NJ US 07821
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20184-MK1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/09/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Mechanical Engineering Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer for silicone products and components.
- Troubleshoot production problems to bring product and processes into compliance
- and consistency.
- Improve current rubber manufacturing processes to increase quality levels and
- Improve overall safety and ergonomics of manufacturing processes.
- Document processes and create work instruction and procedures.
- Design fixtures and tooling for both assembly and molding of rubber product.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with high volume manufacturing.
- Experience with Six Sigma training.
- Lean manufacturing experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Experience with ISO standards.
- Experience with micrometers, analytical equipment, scales and other lab tools.
Contact: Monique Kleiman