Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location : Cranford NJ US 07016
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20999-MK1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/14/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer for chemical production operations.
- Optimize converting raw materials into final products using machinery, methods and energy usage..
- Design the layout and sequence of operations.
- Determine existing processes in need of modification.
- Establish and provide processing equipment design requirements.
- Provide a P&ID for Management team review.
- Maintain control and configuration of PLC and HMI project libraries.
- Support three additional facilities and collaborate with other engineers and team members.
- Prepare process reports monthly.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or proven experience as a Process Engineer
- Experience with process design.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience creating SOP’s.
- Allen-Bradley PLC experience.
- Rockwell Automation Software experience.
- VFD integration experience.
- Ability to build a processor-based control panel (panel builder).
- Knowledge of pumps, pneumatics, hydraulics, and material handling is beneficial.
Contact: Monique Kleiman