Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location : Croydon PA US 19021
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21027-MK1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/10/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical, Aerospace, or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer fabrication of metal bonded and sheet metal assemblies to AS9100 standards
- Review customer drawings, specifications, and models using CATIA to convert them for manufacturing.
- Develop manufacturing plans for parts and assemblies.
- Create visual work instructions.
- Collaborate with our customers engineering team to resolve technical issues and ensure that we meet our customers quality and delivery requirements.
- Provide full shop support to address and resolve manufacturing questions and non-conformances.
- Utilize MRP / ERP system for manufacturing and inventory.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical, Aerospace, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CATIA V5.
- Experience with MRP / ERP systems.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment, such as machine shops, weld shops, sheet metal, or assembly shops.
- Experience with AS9100 compliance.
- Experience in an aircraft manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of metal bonding and sheet metal manufacturing is preferred.
Contact: Monique Kleiman