Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21144-MM1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/17/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to work alongside scientists, production, and quality assurance staff to increase the manufacturing readiness of new products and components.
- Improve fabrication and measurement processes for the manufacture of new products by analyzing existing methods, implementing improvements, and creating documentation.
- Improve manufacturing yield, identifying equipment and process difficulties, and reducing cost.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering, MS preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Manufacturing Process Engineering role.
- Experience with 3D CAD software for mechanical design (SolidWorks preferred).
- Knowledge of Lean principles is a big plus, Six Sigma practices is a plus.
- Knowledge of LabView, Python and other computer languages for automation and data analysis is a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change.
- Proficiency with MS Office Teams, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Discretion when working with confidential and proprietary information.
Contact: Mark Manz