Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location : Yonkers NY US 10702
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19670-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer for processed metal components and parts.
- Developing, configuring and optimizing industrial processes from inception through start-up and certification.
- Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data.
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Perform process simulations.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering.
- Proven work experience in various industrial process engineering roles.
- Knowledge of process related standards.
- Experience in process simulations.
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages.
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
Contact: Monique Kleiman