Manufacturing Process Engineering Manager
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20100-AS1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 01/16/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineering Manager to formulate and achieve short and long term production goals.
- Coordinates production, distribution and warehousing in accordance with policies, principles and procedures.
- Develops and implements plans for efficient use of materials, machines and employees. Responsible for weekly efficiency reports.
- Oversees the implementation and management of the quality system and annual quality objectives.
- Establish budgets and determine equipment needs for management approval.
- Plans, organizes and directs the plant to meet established company objectives.
- Reviews production costs and product quality, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation plant.
- Adheres to plant and corporate safety policies.
- Works with many other internal and external departments to maintain relationships that allow constant communication/feedback to foster continuous improvement.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Manages and schedules material and manufacturing resources to assure that quality products are delivered on time to meet customer requirements.
- Ensures adequate personnel are available to meet customer delivery requirements based on capacity forecasts.
- Responsible for the effective training and direction of manufacturing personnel.
- Review and approve tooling, equipment, and infrastructure purchases to support Manufacturing and Logistics.
- Recommends and establishes manufacturing processes, flow, and performance metrics for Manufacturing. Ensures that quality procedures and company policies are followed by Manufacturing personnel.
- Oversees infrastructure maintenance and equipment preventive maintenance within the Manufacturing areas.
- Maintains an active J-STD-001, Class 3 CIT Certification.
- Receives direct supervision and performs other relevant tasks as directed by Senior Management.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing manager role.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement.
- Experience with equipment operations and maintenance.
- Experience with production scheduling, budgeting and inventory control.
- Experience with forecasting production personnel needs.
- Experience with J-STD-001.
Contact: Alex Salewycz