Manufacturing Technician - 2nd/3rd Shifts
Location : West Hartford CT US 06107
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20874-MM1
Compensation : 45000.00 - 55000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Technician who is responsible for product flow using prints, recipes, and workmanship standards to ensure engineering and quality specifications are met.
- Work under immediate supervision, but also work independently following pre-established guidelines.
- Participate in improvement initiatives to meet department goals and business objectives.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma required, Associate's Degree preferred.
- Technical experience and mechanical ability.
- Experience working with tools and following procedures.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Basic PC skills.
- Ability to follow written work instructions.
Contact: Mark Manz