Manufacturing Technician - Converting Machinery - Hiring during COVID
Location : Warrington PA US 18976
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20225-AB1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/08/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : AAS Engineering or CAD
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Technician to support the product design, component fabrication, test equipment and fabrication equipment assembly of prototype electronic medical diagnostic equipment.
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, materials, and planning teams with respect to manufacturability and specifications.
- Prepares and maintains equipment for manufacturing activities.
- Assist in data collection and software quality documentation including for requirements, risk management, validation protocols,and final reports.
- Execute testing and conduct software test deviation investigations.
- Extract and present technical data from various reports and processes.
- May require usage of SolidWorks and AutoCAD to design fixtures, tools, or components and read drawings and take and incorporate measurements from models.
Required Qualifications :
- Associates degree in a design, engineering or technology field preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience with operating and maintaining converting process or printing process machinery in a manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge of machining, fabrication processes, manufacturing, and assembly.
- Proficient with spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve moderately complex technical problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in 2D AutoCAD and Solidworks preferred for product design including reading drawings and taking measurements from models.
- Experience working in GMP and/or ISO manufactiring is a plus.
Contact: Allan Berman