Manufacturing Technician, Pharma
Location : Middlesex PA US 17013
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20324-BZ1
Compensation : open - 30-35/h
Start Date : 10/08/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Science, Pharmacy or Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Manufacturing Technician to execute multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Perform risk assessments for raw material changes.
- Manage implementation of changes to suppliers.
- Revise master manufacturing instructions, and design changes to the manufacturing process.
- Author and implement change controls to manufacturing processes.
- Provide general support and troubleshooting for resolution of manufacturing process and technology issues.
- Author technical reports.
- Support cleaning validation processes.
Required Qualifications :
- BS degree in Science, Pharmacy, Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in cGMP production manufacturing.
- Experience in implementing changes to raw materials.
- Experience in developing and implementing changes to commercial manufacturing processes (dry powder and/or sachet packaging is ideal).
- The role is up to full time for approximately 6 - 12 months.
- The role will be on site initially, and may allow for working remotely depending on the assigned projects.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky