Manufacturing Training Coordinator
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20796-JF1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/16/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Training Coordinator to plan and coordinate staff training for an industrial manufacturing facility.
- Analyze organizational training needs and modify existing training programs.
- Develop innovative new training programs to meet the needs of our organization and employees.
- Provide recommendations for improvement in methods and training approaches.
- Arrange on-the-job training for new hires and conduct orientation sessions to familiarize new staff members with correct procedures and processes.
- Develop educational materials on a quarterly or annual basis as needed, including visual aids, multimedia learning tools and training manuals.
- Schedule continuing skill development and technical training classes for existing staff members.
- Stress the importance of continuous growth and learning.
- Collaborate with management to create and conduct surveys designed to identify specific training needs within the organization.
- Utilize a variety of methods such as conferences, demonstrations, workshops, classroom training, meetings and on-the-job training to make continuous training and development an interesting and dynamic process.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience with employee training.
- Experience with training curriculum creation.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and organization is a must.
- Excellent grasp of grammar and communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
Contact: John Forsatz