Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19881-MM1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/12/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Business Adminstration
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Master Scheduler responsible for production planning, and master scheduling.
- Interfaces with Business Development, Program Management, Contract Administration, Operations, and Supply Chain Management to prioritize demand and develop master a production schedule.
- Performs material analysis and helps the planning and procurement teams identify and mitigate material shortages and operational bottlenecks.
- Maintains the master production schedule.
- Develops requirements plans for other plant locations that provide sub-assemblies.
- Interfaces with other business units and develop strategic plans to support materials objectives.
- Maintains historical reports of product and component usage.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of production planning experience, including a thorough knowledge of a variety of manufacturing activities including purchasing, materials, engineering and production processes.
- Minimum one year of experience performing scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Experience in ERP / MRP / Scheduling Software (IFS or similar software preferred).
- Strong data access/retrieval skills with experience in data analysis and data manipulation using ERP systems and other software.
- CPIM certification preferred.
- Must be a US citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Mark Manz