Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20258-MM1
Compensation : open - 30-35/h
Start Date : 07/24/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Materials Specialist responsible for the administration of scheduling and procurement of components to support new development product programs.
- Responsible for procurement activities for outside processes.
- Responsible for supply chain, organization, and communication of materials purchasing.
- Monitors system generated requirements for processing of RFQs and PO release needs against requirements.
- Develops and maintains detailed material ordering schedules.
- Contacts suppliers to ensure RFQs and PO status is known.
- Works with Contracts & Programs, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and other company departments to achieve purchasing and planning objectives.
- Documents and monitors supplier performance and keeps Procurement Supervision informed of existing or potential problems.
- Monitors system generated requirements processing purchases against those requirements.
- Assists in the identification and development of new sources of supply.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 1-3 years experience working in a supply chain environment for supply chain analysis.
- Must have strong data analysis skills.
- Must have strong proficiency in Excel and pivot tables.
- Basic supply chain experience, organization, and communication skills are essential.
Contact: Mark Manz