Materials Planning Supervisor
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19917-AS1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/23/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Materials Planner for manufacturing operations for RF and microwave electronics and components, overseeing planning personnel.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and monitor the flow of production orders through supply chain to meet customer delivery dates.
- Proper management of delivery date escalations, involve senior management if necessary
- Interacts with customers (internal and external) to communicate delivery schedules and early warning notifications.
- Reviews production schedules and capacity situation with manufacturing department to ensure smooth and on time operation of the production process.
- Make sure alert monitor transactions in SAP are done on a frequent basis to determine possible delivery constraints before they affect our delivery performance against customer (early warning.)
- Responsible for handling of customer forecasts.
- Maintain reports for production planning activities and sequences.
- Responsible for all relevant planning master data in SAP/ERP.
- Run frequent inventory analysis (low runner vs high runner / ABC-XYZ) and adjusts planning master data accordingly in order to constantly maintain a high performance.
- Actively participates on the daily shop floor meetings.
- Responsible for various projects affecting the job holders area.
- Supports the team with root cause analysis.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in a production and materials planning role in a technical / production environment.
- Experience with in leading a team of 3-6 employees.
- Intermediate knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain Management aspects.
- Intermediate knowledge in use of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Attention to detail and capable of handling multiple tasks in parallel.
- Root cause analysis and problem solving skills.
Contact: Alex Salewycz