Mechanical Design Engineer
Location : Norwalk CT US 06851
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20154-BZ1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/03/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for mechanical design, kinematics, material properties / behavior analysis and structural analysis.
- Derive conclusions from analysis and make practical recommendations.
- Work on sub-systems involving robotics, mechatronics, precision mechanics, and/or optomechanics.
- Design based on kinematics, dynamics, material properties, and structural, dynamic, and thermal analysis.
- Responsible for 3D solid modeling for design conceptualization and realization.
Required Qualifications :
- MS or PhD - Mechanical Engineer required,
- Minimum of 3 years experience with mechanical design, including experience with kinematics, material properties / behavior and structural analysis.
- Experience with 3D solid modeling.
- A background in mechanical design of mechatronics, precision design, or complex optical systems is desirable, as well as good complex mechanical system intuition.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky