Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19938-AB1
Compensation : 50000.00 - 55000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/04/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Drafter to accurately create, review, and revise engineering drawings and other technical documentation for an automotive industry part developer and manufacturer.
- Manage associated Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) and documentation processes.
- Create, edit, and maintain BOM and part files using ERP system.
- Create, update and manage cost modeling.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and provide regular project status.
- Support engineering staff as needed to expedite projects.
- Follow all applicable environmental, health and safety rules and procedures and immediately report all dangerous situations, near-misses, and injuries.
- Participate in developing and updating risk assessments and in safety checks.
Required Qualifications :
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 1 year of industry experience using Creo / Pro-Engineer or Solidworks.
- Knowledge of mechanical drafting including geometric dimensioning tolerancing and (GD&T).
- Ability to complete projects of increasing complexity.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Contact: Allan Berman