Mechanical Engineer - Group Lead
Location : Norwalk CT US 06850
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19305-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 125000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6
Required Education : MS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to act as Group Lead who is responsible for managerial and technical leadership for up to a 30 member group working on the concept, analysis, development and delivery of intricate lithography components.
- Responsible for people management and career development activities including recruiting, on-boarding, training, mentoring, coaching, and performance evaluation.
- Responsible for leading a group to perform product design validation through design assessment, testing including simulation and analysis, using qualified test methods an equipment, making repeatable measurements traceable to industry standards.
- Work with multiple engineering disciplines and co-developers to ensure timely realization of competitive, serviceable products that keep the semiconductor industry moving forward.
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects involving robotics, mechatronics, or optical systems for leading edge complex machinery.
- Responsible for resource management working with Project Leaders to anticipate program staffing and skill-set needs and to optimally allocate work between onsite personnel and external co-developers.
- Lead continuous improvement projects to further improve the quality and efficiency of the organization.
Required Qualifications :
- MS or PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years in a technical leadership role.
- Minimum 6 years of Mechanical Engineering experience in a design and analysis intensive environment.
- Previous experience within the semiconductor industry or precision engineering field preferred.
Contact: Monique Kleiman