Mechanical Engineer - HVAC / MEP
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20797-JF-AS1
Compensation : 110000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer who can design HVAC, plumbing and fire protection for schools, offices and other facilities.
- Responsible for load calculations and duct sizing.
- Responsible for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) designs
- Cost estimation and equipment selection.
- Design to ASME and NFPA codes.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience with HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection Engineering
- Experience designing MEP, HVAC, Fire protection, plumbing, air distribution, hydronic heating and cooling, steam heating, dehumidification, and energy efficient systems for commercial , educational, institutional and/or multi-family residential facilities,
- Experience with ASME, NFPA, and AutoCAD.
Contact: Alex Salewycz