Mechanical Engineer - HVAC / MEP
Location : New York City NY US 10018
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19362-DE1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to provide mechanical / HVAC design services on a variety of building projects.
- Technical design on assigned projects, assist in the production of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings, and for renovations and additions to existing facilities.
- Function as the project manager on assigned projects.
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Provide coordination of project designs with other disciplines.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships.
- Utilize AutoCAD and Revit.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Architecture or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of related MEP experience, preferably with clients in a variety of commercial/retail markets.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
- PE license is strongly preferred.
- HVAC and MEP experience, load calculations in retail or commercial markets for new buildings or renovations, building codes, with Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of building mechanical codes and the ability to perform accurate load calculations.
- Strong mechanical/HVAC design capability in retail, grocery or related markets.
- Knowledge of sustainable design practices. Successful client and project management experience and the ability to lead and guide supporting staff members.
Contact: Darren Elg