Mechanical Engineer - Medical Devices
Location : Warren NJ US 07059
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20765-JF1
Compensation : open - 30-35/h
Start Date : 11/01/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer to support research and development of medical devices and systems.
- Familiar with medical device standards such as ISO25539 and FDA guidance documents.
- Summarizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions from complex test results.
- Design and prepare complex protocols and reports.
- Run complex engineering tests and experiments..
- Document project progress.
- Ability to organize documents for filing in DHF. Maintain and support DHF.
- Work with senior engineer to translate customer needs into product requirements and design specifications.
- Ability to collaborate with others on data review and technical writing.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical, Biomedical, or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years engineering experience in the medical device sector.
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Ability to work in Minitab for statistical analysis preferred, or other similar software programs.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
Contact: John Forsatz