Mechanical Engineer, MEP
Location : Hawthorne NJ US 07506
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20378-BZ1
Compensation : 13500.00 - 145000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/04/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer for design and project management of building mechanical systems, including HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection Systems for a variety of design projects such as office, retail, education, industrial and multi-family residential.
- Design and draft building mechanical systems.
- Prepare engineering calculations, including heat and cooling loads, ventilation and energy calculations.
- Prepare plans and specifications for bidding and construction.
- Participate in project coordination with the electrical, structural, civil and architectural disciplines.
- Prepare engineering studies and reports.
- Prepare energy conservation studies, energy modeling and energy audits for commercial and industrial clients.
- Communicate with manufacturer's representatives and coordinate equipment selections, and
- Field survey and/or site investigation of mechanical systems.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- PE License in New Jersey
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical and judgement capabilities.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- MS office suite and AutoCAD skills.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky