Mechanical Engineer - Plumbing and Fire Protection
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19153
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19117-DE1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to design and manage plumbing projects in a variety of market sectors, including Grocery, Corporate and Retail. Responsible for technical design on assigned projects.
- Production of construction documents (drawing and specifications) for new buildings, renovations and additions to existing facilities.
- Adhere to project schedule and budget.
- Creation of plans and specifications using AutoCAD and Revit for the following systems: water, gas, sanitary, grease waste and venting.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with plumbing design for water, gas, sanitary, grease waste and venting applications.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Grocery and Restaurant design experience highly desired.
- Knowledge of plumbing codes, particularly in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions.
- Have the knowledge of 2004 CSI format specifications.
- Experience in fire protection design is a plus.
- Knowledge of sustainable design practices.
- Availability for some light to moderate travel.
Contact: Darren Elg