Location : Bound Brook NJ US 08805
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20528-JF1
Compensation : open - 45-55/h
Start Date : 04/13/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for 3D Modeling and Drawings using SolidWorks.
- Design for Manufacturing (DfM) based on mechanics, fabrication, welding and machining.
- Design to precise GD&T, including tolerances, stack-ups, and clearances.
- Responsible for preparing written specifications.
- Designs include electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and some hydraulic components.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with SolidWorks for 3D modeling and design.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing methods, including machining, mechanics, fabrication, and welding.
- Experience with GD&T.
- Ability to read and prepare specifications.
- Experience with electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic design.
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing (DfM).
Contact: John Forsatz