Location : Butler NJ US 07405
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19705-MK1
Compensation : 48000.00 - 50000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/07/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a CNC Machinist to fabricate precision machined parts and components.
- Knowledge of designing parts in SolidWorks.
- Import customer supplied models and modify as required to correctly manufacture them in the shop environment.
- Interpret the customer specifications to properly manufacture products.
- Program CNC machines, including Turret, Laser and Press Brake.
- Design fixtures and tooling as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 4 years experience in a machine shop environment for sheet metal fabrication.
- Experience with Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment and processes, including punching, laser cutting, forming and welding.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD Solid Modeling, preferably in SolidWorks.
- Experience with a CAM programming, preferably Amada AP100.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and be detail oriented.
Contact: Monique Kleiman