Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19743-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/06/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to review and prepare all opportunities, estimates, proposals, technical specifications for industrial mechanical systems and structural components.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure all work is being completed to specification and in a timely manner based on the estimates and specifications.
- Assist on mechanical and structural projects.
- Responsible for accurate project inspections, materials and equipment for takeoffs, bids and projects being performed.
- Must have experience with structural and/or mechanical projects, and preferably with a large mechanical door or machinery construction background.
- Responsible for ordering materials, estimating, preparing budgets, value engineering and devising cost-effective solutions.
- Assist Division Manager and Field Supervisors with the day-to-day needs of materials, on-going project operations, service needs and further developing of business opportunities
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years experience in mechanical engineering for mechanical and structural projects.
- Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints and specifications.
- Experience with site inspections of mechanical and/or structural type projects.
- Possess strong organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Understand the components to make up commercial structures and large mechanical systems.
- Door industry, mechanical and/or structural engineering background required.
- This is an office/field position with 20% travel required.
Contact: John Forsatz