Location : Clark NJ US 07066
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20753-JF1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/14/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for operations and maintenance to support industrial foil production and coatings operations on converting equipment / web handling machinery.
- Responsible for process control, equipment design and maintenance.
- Determine and eliminate root causes manufacturing process.
- Responsible for process optimization and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for supervision and training of manufacturing staff.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience, including supervision, in the converting, printing, or film industry.
- Experience in coating and web handling of light gauge foil and films is required.
- Equipment design and maintenance experience is also required.
- Machining knowledge a plus.
- Ability to motivate and train employees, coordinate projects and communicate effectively is essential.
Contact: John Forsatz