Location : Leonia NJ US 07605
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19864-BZ1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/26/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer working with engineering and operations to create pump and pump component designs and CNC fabrication with computer aided manufacturing (CAM).
- Assist in the design of complete pumps, pumping modules (pumps and supporting auxiliary systems) and pump parts using CAD/CAM software.
- Generate accurate CAD/CAM models of components using supplied CAD drawings, sketches, and/or engineering concepts.
- Generate CNC programs from CAD/CAM software
- Ensure that CAD/CAM information is cataloged, controlled and protected.
- Work with machinists, Production Control, and Operations Manager to capture, document and improve existing CNC machine programs.
- Assist Production Control in creating method sheets for machined and assembled components.
- Troubleshoot issues with 3-D models created from CAD / CAM.
- Assist and aid machinists in implementing and improving CNC programs.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Experience reading and interpreting technical drawings and specifications in English.
- Knowledge of machine tools and manufacturing operations including milling, turning and mill-turn.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor or other commonly used CAD software.
- Experience with GD&T.
- Experience in CAM software such as MasterCam, Autodesk HSM or similar.
- Experienced in a shop environment.
- Ability to work in a shop environment including navigating stairs, lifting items weight up to 50lbs.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky