Location : Livingston NJ US 07039
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20205-BZ1
Compensation : open - 45-60/h
Start Date : 05/11/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation nuclear medicine products.
- Create well-documented deliverables throughout the design process.
- Ensure all deliverables are compliant with quality standards and completed on time.
- Communicate technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
- Demonstrate designs meet all design requirements with particular attention given to quality and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure on-time releases of new designs and existing product changes.
- Design, test, troubleshoot and document product solutions.
- Determine root cause for complex issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent
- technical solutions.
- Generate design plans for new product offerings as well as to enhance existing products based on new business objectives.
- Assist in task planning, estimation and scheduling.
- Create new and extend existing user & technical documentation.
- Design Production test fixtures as well as generate technical documentation needed in
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Support product installations, some travel may be required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Demonstrated SolidWorks proficiency for a wide variety of designs including sheet metal and weldment work.
- Knowledgeable of GD&T standards.
- Experience with Inventor a plus. Familiar with SolidWorks PDM a plus.
- Capable machinist with proficiency in CNC programming.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player willing to take on assignments that are not always within core competency.
- Medical market experience desired.
- Some travel required.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky