Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19773-BZ-MM1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/28/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for Mechanical Engineer responsible for project management tasks including scheduling, budgeting, coordination and communications.
- Maintain project costs within budgetary limits and reporting status.
- Act as primary interface with customer representatives to resolve issues related
- to design, installation, schedule, cost and project status.
- Develop equipment and facility layout concepts with customer project teams
- including A/E firms.
- Provide process engineering and equipment layout, integration, and
- specification services for customer projects.
- Vendor equipment investigation, selection, price negotiation, coordination, and procurement efforts related to customer projects.
- Contractor interface including preparation and review of scope documents, job
- specifications, proficiency evaluation, price negotiations and contract terms and final selection for installation and construction services.
- Prepare and present project quotations for submittal to customer.
- Work with AutoCAD drawings during customer presentations and planning sessions.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment and construction sites to
- verify safety and ensure that the specifications are met.
- Provide oversight and project management of CAD designers, project
- engineers, and consultants on a project basis.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- NJ Licensed PE preferred.
- Minimum 10 years experience in engineering layout and installation of capital equipment for pharmaceutical, food or related processing industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, MS Project, and AutoCAD.
- Experience with AutoDesk Revit a Plus.
- Ability to travel 40-50%.
Contact: Mark Manz