Location : Mamaroneck NY US 10543
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19759-BZ1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/18/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to work as an applications engineer responsible for design of custom lighting fixtures and systems, and facilitating superior technical customer service in support of sales.
- Design custom lighting fixtures and lighting system layouts.
- Assist Contract Sales department in project definition.
- Translate customer requirements into manufacturable designs.
- Generate documentation including BOMs, shop drawings, and assembly instructions.
- Train sales and marketing personnel on product specifications and capabilities.
- Troubleshoot field issues and provide feedback to quality engineering.
- Work with a dynamic, highly-collaborative engineering team.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design, or related field.
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems and LED lighting circuits.
- Experience with design for manufacturing, mechanical system design.
- Experience with SolidWorks, including solid modeling and large assembly configuration.
- SolidWorks Associate certificate or higher preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and DraftSight.
- Knowledge of AutoDesk Revit preferred.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky