Location : Monroe NY US 10950
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19772-BZ1
Compensation : open - 40-50/h
Start Date : 03/27/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer for new product development of track and display lighting products.
- Responsible for mechanical design and finite element analysis (FEA) for aluminum and alloy extrusions and injection molded plastics.
- Conduct thermal and fluid analysis and heat transfer calculations.
- Responsible for lighting product design including electrical contacts and hardware.
- Utilize SolidWorks for design.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering required, MS Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience with mechanical design for injection molded plastics and metals.
- Experience with SolidWorks.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for thermal and fluid systems.
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing (DfM).
- Knowledge of Materials Science.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky