Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 21083-BZ1
Compensation : open - 40-50/h
Start Date : 06/21/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer for design and development for surgical instruments and medical devices.
- Create designs with DFM in mind.
- Position is part of an R&D team working under the guidance of a Senior R&D Engineer.
- Review DHF documentation.
- Responsible for testing and inspection of devices.
- Utilize SolidWorks for design.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with medical device design.
- Experience with SolidWorks.
- Experience with Design For Manufacturing - DFM.
- Experience with DHFs and Change Controls.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky