Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19778-MM1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/03/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer or Biomedical Engineer responsible for the development of medical implant and instrumentation systems.
- Lead activities in all phases of ongoing projects, ranging from the concept stage to product launch.
- Review CAD models and drawing specifications for new implants and instruments.
- Work with clinical advisors to develop new surgical implant and instrument technologies.
- Work with suppliers to optimize processes and lead-times.
- Participate in cadaveric studies and observe surgical procedures.
- Complete activities necessary to verify and validate new designs.
- Prepare test protocols, review test results, and prepare reports for new devices.
- Complete design control documentation for design history files (DHF).
- Work with cross functional teams such as quality, regulatory, manufacturing, operations, sales, and marketing to meet project goals.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
- At least 1 year of project engineering experience (cradle to grave) in medical device field.
- Experience with Pro/ENGINEER.
- Experience with GD&T.
- Knowledge of medical grade metals and plastics.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and inspection processes.
Contact: Mark Manz