Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20211-AS1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/14/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Materials Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for the design, detailing, and performance analysis of new and existing RF and microwave connectors and adaptors.
- Focuses attention on innovative and practical designs in conjunction with the RF Engineer.
- Maintains intimate familiarity with military, commercial and customer specifications relating to the design and performance of the product.
- Optimizes product performance to meet customer requirements, manufacturability and product cost.
- Provides technical support for any mechanical disciplines required by Sales or Purchasing.
- Responsible for mechanical engineering review and Engineering Change Notice (ECN) creation.
- Works to provide necessary tools and methods, measure performance based upon KPI's and continuously improve on product and process level.
- Effectively implement all aspects of the AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System within the mechanical design and process engineering functions of the Engineering Department.
- Provides technical support to the connector product and process engineering teams.
- Responsible for the contract review, mechanical engineering review, and process engineering support.
- Ensures the timely and accurate flow of documentation to support the Order Fulfillment Team.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Materials Science
- Minimum 5 years of industry related experience.
- Experience with RF, Cables, Assembly, Antennas.
- Experience with CATIA V5, Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Experience with AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- Work experience in an industrial environment.
- Working knowledge of rectangular and geometric tolerancing (per ANSI Y-14.5) and mastery of military and commercial specifications and requirements.
Contact: Alex Salewycz