Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19484-DE1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to be a Die Design Engineer to coordinate all stages of new die development, insuring product manufacturability and product quality.
- Change existing die designs and processes to improve the quality of products and effectiveness of processes.
- Provide die engineering technical expertise to manufacturing, which includes tooling, material, maintenance of dies and production techniques.
- Interface with Metallurgists, Process Engineers and Manufacturing personnel.
- Create manufacturing documentation such as forging procedures and forging prints.
- Comply with all environmental safe practices and regulations.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS or BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product design and manufacturing, designing and manufacturing specialty tools and production fixtures preferably forging dies in the aerospace industry.
- Experience with CAD modeling NX6/7 software.
- Experience with CMM programming.
- Must be a US citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Darren Elg