Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19624-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer who designs next-generation mechanical equipment and integrates with associated aerospace disciplines.
- Provide mechanical analysis including but not limited to static, dynamic, finite element analyses (FEA) and tolerancing of electric and hydraulic actuators.
- Write and proof technical documentation including test procedures, test reports, FMECA, FTA, etc.
- Assist in the development and qualification phase of program maturation by running laboratory or performance tests related to complex high-reliability aerospace equipment.
- Work with other company engineers and personnel, customers, subcontractors, and suppliers to achieve project and company goals.
- Perform risk management and alerts senior management when concerns arise which could effect project cost, schedule, or system safety.
- Assist in the generation of project-related data deliverables.
- Participate and organize design reviews of new and existing designs.
- Work both individually and as a leader and key contributor on project teams.
Required Qualifications :
- BS degree (Mechanical and or Aeronautical Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years experience in engineering or closely related role in defense or aerospace industries.
- Experience with finite element analysis (FEA), mechanical component design (structural and rotating), reliability analysis, damage tolerance and computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
- Experience with Creo or equivalent.
Contact: John Forsatz
Date posted: 12/5/2018