Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19652-BZ1
Compensation : open - 40-50/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer for design of medical devices and medical equipment.
- Interprets customer specifications to define requirements for mechanical designs.
- Applies the 3D CAD system to create mechanical design and drawings.
- Develops detailed fabrication and assembly drawings and performs tolerance analysis.
- Develop prototypes for design evaluation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve design & processing issues.
- Design documentation using electronic documentation systems.
- Develops & execute design verification protocols and technical reports.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with mechanical design.
- Experience with Solidworks and/or Pro/ENGINEER
- Experience in medical equipment / device design with particular experience in electromechanical, electro-pneumatic and pump design.
- Knowledge in medical device industry regulations and practices - ISO 13485, ISO 7198 & GMP.
- Design for Manufacturability and Assembly experience, DFM&A (cost/tooling/process considerations).
Contact: Bill Zukowsky