Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19872-BZ1
Compensation : open - 35-37/h
Start Date : 07/09/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer for Mechanical Drawing and specification changes.
- Prepare Engineering Change Notices (ECNs).
- Generate and execute Process Validation Protocols and Reports
- Prepare and Chair Design Reviews including preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Responsible for Remote and Onsite technical supplier support.
- Create designs in Pro/Engineer or SolidWorks.
- Responsible for design of molded plastic or cast parts, sheet metal, pneumatics, and cabling.
- Responsible for Verification and Validation testing.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a regulated environment, preferably Medical Device Manufacturer
- Experience with Pro/Engineer or SolidWorks.
- Experience with design of molded plastic or cast parts, sheet metal, pneumatics, and cabling.
- Experience with Verification and Validation testing.
- Experience creating test documentation (protocols).
- Experience with GMP and operating in a 21 CFR 820 compliant work environment.
- Familiarity with GD&T, thermal and structural analysis.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky