Location : Rockaway NJ US 07866
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19669-MM1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical, Civil or Environmental Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Mechanical Engineer to review specifications, contract and RFP documents, water quality data, design drawings, etc. to prepare preliminary process designs for water treatment facilities.
- Prepare technical submittal packages for internal and external (client) review.
- Prepare scope of work documents, design drawings, etc. and review with Project Managers on all jobs.
- Assist in creating Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) as well as piping and equipment layout drawings directly from P&IDs.
- Perform various engineering calculations such as pumping flow rates, pressure and head loss.
- Assist in the selection and determine the suitability of existing equipment for new projects.
- Evaluate specifications from prospective vendors to determine feasibility of proposed equipment units.
- Assist in the integration of various unit operations into full-scale manufactured systems.
- Assist in the startup and troubleshooting of projects at the jobsite.
- Visit jobsites in order to develop plans for mobilization and demobilization.
- Assist in the design and development of standard equipment and required documentation.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with water treatment facilities.
- Experience with reading, interpreting and generating engineering drawing packages.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Experience with P&IDs and piping diagrams.
Contact: Mark Manz
Date Posted: 1/15/19