Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21158-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/31/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to work as a Stress Engineer.
- Perform Finite Element (ANSYS) structural, modal, thermal, vibration and shock, line loads, fatigue detailed analysis for complex mechanisms.
- Verify analysis using hand calculations.
- Use standard NASA calculations for flanged joints, crack growth, bolts static and dynamic loads.
- Utilize LS-Dyna analysis package and Creo 3D CAD programs.
- Recommend practical design improvements as required.
- Write complete stress analysis reports.
- Present analysis reports.
- Work on a daily basis with valves, actuators, tubes, pressurized components, and other aerospace hardware.
- Ad-hoc as required by Chief Engineer.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent field of study.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in stress analysis, Aerospace and Aircraft industries preferred.
- Desire to work with team of dynamic, high stress/high reward, diversified team of dedicated aerospace engineers.
- Working knowledge of aerospace materials and treatments.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Creo, and other engineering product data management (EPDM) software.
- Experience with ANSYS, LS-Dyna.
Contact: John Forsatz