Location : Upper Saddle River NJ US 07458
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20327-BZ1
Compensation : open - 35-45/h
Start Date : 10/15/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer to support R&D for design and documentation for medical devices, instruments and EUMDR projects.
- Review existing Design History Files (DHFs), and translate the specifications related to design, verification, validation and standards into new Technical Files.
- Utilize Pro/ENGINEER for to modify drawings for Change Control.
- Responsible for creating Engineering Analysis documents.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with medical device design.
- Experience with Pro/ENGNIEER.
- Experience with DHFs and Change Controls.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky