Location : Valley Cottage NY US 10989
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20951-MK1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 87000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/16/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for supporting all maintenance, expansion and new industrial project activities for pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices and LOTOTO.
- Perform specification and detailed design of mechanical systems and materials, and create URS.
- Responsible for technical selection, calculations, sizing and evaluation of equipment.
- Assist with preparing RFQ’s, including specifications, scopes of work and data sheets.
- Support the evaluation of Vendor quotations for technical adequacy, budgetary constraints and client requirements.
- Create PFMEA, DFMEA, and FAT/SAT documentation.
- Understand the scope of work to bid by reading the blueprint and notes list.
- Evaluate and process cost estimates in detail to determine the feasibility of manufacturing.
- Collaborate with Technicians on engineering issues, troubleshooting, creation and management of work request.
- Assist with project plan updates such as timelines, milestones and communications.
- Assist with project plan presentation materials.
- Support validation activities.
- Assist in Engineering contract review and Engineering changes.
- Create Technical Documents, review documentation, methods, equipment and procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Evaluation equipment by establishing operating conditions, devising performance tests, recording and analyzing results and recommending changes.
- Make recommendations for continual process, cost and efficiency improvements.
- Assist with the preparation of operation manuals by identifying and describing equipment operating characteristics.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- A thorough understanding of Blueprint drawing interpretation.
- Experience using CAD or CAD Viewer.
- Advanced mechanical aptitude.
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Proficient with MS Word and MS Office.
- Understanding of pneumatic circuits.
Contact: Monique Kleiman