Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19754-DE1
Compensation : open - 45-50/h
Start Date : 03/15/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer for design and analysis of mechanical parts and assemblies using industrial and military specifications.
- Design and analysis of electronic enclosures using casting and machining processes.
- Design and analysis of products DFx (producibility, testability, etc.)
- Configuration management of drawings and engineering documents in a PDM environment.
- Works with cross functional technical engineering team to ensure mechanical requirements are fully understood and implemented.
- Originates and develops the design of simple to moderate complex portions of structures, functional systems and components.
- Prepares layouts, detail drawings, and material call outs.
- Performs stress analyses and selects equipment and accessories.
- Conducts or participates in performing assigned portions of studies, investigations or analyses involving reliability, predictability, value engineering, or quality assurance problems including hardware and software projects and relevant solutions.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs and other documents.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with SolidWorks or Pro/ENGINEER 3D CAD and Finite Element Analysis (FEA)Tools.
- Engineering design and documentation work experience, PDM preferred.
- Knowledge of GD&T.
- Background in control systems and mechanical analysis preferred along with environmental, material, and packaging discipline.
- Must be a US citizen with ability to get DoD security clearance.
Contact: Darren Elg