Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19879-MM1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/12/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for PCB / PWB design and electronics packaging and system development.
- Designs include printed wiring board (pwb) and flextape designs, cast and machine part drawings, circuit card assembly drawings and thermal and dynamic analysis.
- Responsible for interfacing with subcontractors of pwb's and circuit card assemblies (cca's) and casting and machining houses.
- Design for EMI/EMC environments.
- Responsible for managing technical schedule and cost for the assigned projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Aerospace engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electronics packaging design and development and printed wiring board / circuit card assembly experience.
- Experience with PADS and CAM350 software for pwb design and checking.
- Experience with designing pwb's utilizing buried capacitors and high speed signals.
- Experience with SolidWorks.
- Familiar with both Military and Industry design standards.
- Familiar with surface mount assembly processes.
- Ability to travel 10% for customer reviews and meetings.
- Must be a US citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Mark Manz