Mechanical Inspector - Calypso
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20266-MM1
Compensation : open - 30-35/h
Start Date : 08/07/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Inspector responsible for using a wide variety of precision measuring equipment to perform mechanical inspection of critical tolerances of machined parts, assemblies, and completed units.
- Inspect incoming material using a variety of measuring instruments.
- Prepare Nonconformance Reports for material not meeting specifications and interact with appropriate departments for corrective action.
- Work with and import Solid Models for CMM programming.
- Utilize tooling, gauges, specifications, and blueprints.
- Utilize the AS9100 First Article Process and associated documentation.
- Use ERP system to verify purchase order requirements.
- Originate and update inspection and test instructions as required.
Required Qualifications :
- High school or equivalent, plus approved specialized and/or trades training desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of mechanical inspection, electromechanical and CMM experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Zeiss CMM set up and Calypso software programming.
- Knowledge of tooling, gauges, specifications, and blueprints.
- Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder, as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Mark Manz