Mechanical Maintenance Planner
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20164-AB1
Compensation : open - 30-45/h
Start Date : 03/11/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Job Description :
- Contract position for approximately 12 months for an Mechanical Maintenance Planner to coordinate and assemble work packages to assemble, fabricate, install, inspect and test of mechanical structures, systems or components.
- Assist in the preparation, review and approval of work plans to safely and efficiently completing reactor construction and commissioning.
- Participate in job planning walk-downs.
- Work with Project Supervision, Construction Safety, and Fire Protection to determine required work permits, hazard analyses, installation procedures, BOMs and other work package elements.
- Review work plan elements prepared by others for accuracy and completeness.
- Confirm availability and pre-staging of parts and materials on the BOM.
- Provide pre-job briefings to project teams and supervisors.
- Performs independent checks of readiness to proceed.
- Coordinates work plan revisions needed to accommodate changed conditions, work methods and scope.
- Coordinates FWP closeout at completion.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience directing the assembly, fabrication, installation, repair and testing of mechanical structures, systems or components.
- Minimum 5 years planning construction and/or maintenance.
- Experience in the construction or power industries.
Contact: Allan Berman