Mechanical Project Engineer, Food Processing - Hiring during COVID
Location : Woodland Park NJ US 07424
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20013-JF1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/06/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Project Engineer to oversee capital projects in a food processing environment.
- Responsible for equipment specification, installation and commissioning.
- Review design, project scope, budget and scheduling for capital projects.
- Work with subcontractors to ensure project is completed on-time and within budget.
- Report to management about project time line and budget.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with capital project management for food processing facilities.
- Experience with MRP / ERP and project scheduling software.
- Experience with written reports regarding time line, budget and scheduling issues.
Contact: John Forsatz