Mechanical Project Engineer, Medical Devices
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19952-TT-MM1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/11/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Project Engineer / Project Manager to work as a senior project engineer for development of orthopedic implants, from product concept to product launch.
- Review CAD models for new implants and instruments.
- Work with clinical advisors to develop new products and surgical instruments.
- Work with suppliers to optimize processes.
- Verification and validation of new product designs.
- Work with cross-functional teams including QA, regulatory compliance, manufacturing and product management to achieve company goals.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a project manager for development and launch of products.
- Experience with Pro/ENGINEER.
- Experience with design for precision products using GD&T.
- Experience with medical devices and surgical instruments is a plus.
Contact: Mark Manz