Mechanical Project Engineer
Location : Brooklyn NY US 11207
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19823-LL1
Compensation : 130000.00 - 135000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/23/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : HVAC
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to work as a Construction Project Manager for boiler and HVAC projects in New York City.
- Initial project will be in Brooklyn for about 2 years.
- Oversee high-profile New York City HVAC replacement project.
- Responsible for keeping projects on schedule and on budget utilizing electronic project management system.
- Responsible for regulatory sign-offs within project duration.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, MS preferred.
- PE license required.
- Minimum 10 years' experience with boilers and related heating systems experience, preferably with New York City construction projects.
- Expertise with required regulatory sign-offs within project assigned duration.
- Familiar with all current regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of electronic project management system.
Contact: Lars Ludvigsen