Mechanical Project Engineer
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19854-JF1
Compensation : open - 50-65/h
Start Date : 06/18/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Project Engineer to oversee sterile HVAC projects in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Review design, project scope, budget and scheduling for HVAC and BMS (building management systems).
- Work with subcontractors to ensure project is completed on-time and within budget.
- Report to management about project time line and budget.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with capital project management for pharmaceutical facilities, specifically sterile HVAC and building management systems (BMS).
- Experience with MRP / ERP and project scheduling software.
- Experience with written reports regarding time line, budget and scheduling issues.
Contact: John Forsatz